Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
low-cost reliable services
I am looking for reputable shared host. Budget is low, approximately $3/month, and I want really good support. Switching from HG, are there anyone here got an experience with aicheapwebhosting.com? They looks pretty good.

Thank you,
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers
I know http://downtownhost.com/ team is very helpful with website transfer. Their 24/7 customer support team will help you.
They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.
Using servers from dedicated-servers-top.hosting gives you the ability to run websites smoothly and reliably.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
Taking into account your needs, I believe that demontech.net will suit all your demands. http://www.demontech.net/hosting-coupons/
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
Why not to give QHoster.com a try?
I highly recommend their hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... .
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
Well, smart-web-host.com comes to mind, used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time, you will be pleased.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low-cost ecommerce hosting? Tilsun 4 309 04-12-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 6 385 02-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  low cost VPS account letmypeopleGo 6 280 07-21-2022, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Low cost server to sign up with ... Roisen 5 414 04-26-2022, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Low cost server to sign up with ... Roisen 5 487 04-22-2022, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Tilsun