Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DISCOUNTS/ SPECIALS/ PROMOTIONS on Hosting deals?
DISCOUNTS/ SPECIALS/ PROMOTIONS
What web hosting providers can you recommend me to look at that offer fresh discounts?
I have already found Stratus4.com and got to know they started to offer 70% off the price on VPS, Remote Backup or cPanel DNS-Only services.
S475OMNB
S475OPOI
S475OQWE
They are all limited to the first 5 people that claim them.
What can you say about this web host, its hosting services? Is their customer support helpful?
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can say that Gigapros.com is reliable option to deal with and get discounted hosting.
Write "EIG 50% -CASH-BACK" in notes box and they will complete free migration. This promo is for those who want to move from EIG.
As I know, SolVPS.com started to offer nice discount on its vps hosting solutions (in UK and US):
New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life

Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
I can add that Kvchosting.com started to offer 50% off the price on its ssd vps hosting solutions, use the code: SSDVPS
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EASTER HOSTING DEALS 2023? Tilsun 1 276 04-10-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  VPS with Specials or Discounts? Adnorips 3 369 04-05-2023, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  2022 Black Friday Specials? Mirandas 2 304 11-30-2022, 11:10 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Attractive Black Friday Specials on hosting solutions Adnorips 2 279 11-25-2022, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Black Friday and Cyber Monday Specials? Tilsun 1 124 11-29-2021, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Adnorips