Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best hosting
Does anyone has a clue, which website hoster has good conditions? I don't know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also I want to have good prices for what I get.
I know wmd.hosting offer well-balanced web hosting plans, but still not sure.
Is it reliable web hosting provider?
There is no best host ever, there is only the best according to your specific requirements (server location, features, different tools, customer support help).
I believe http://fozzy.com/ is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
I find wmd.hosting to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and prices are reasonable.
There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.
You can get nice hosting solutions offered by Demontech.net - all of their work is based on quality. Many webmasters appreciate the work they do for them.
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.
That host looks rather attractive from my point of view.
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at cheap prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
As for reliable host, can draw your attention to these 3 web hosts that looks reliable and trustworthy:
Downtownhost.com, Mddhosting.com and Kvchosting.com - compare their features, pricing and tools. Take your time to choose the best host for your needs.
I'd like to choose ViUX.com services. They have really attractive solutions and high available support. Stability is their strong feature.