Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a VPS
Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.

What are your views on zetservers.com VPS and downtownhost.com vps plans? What hosting provider is better? Why?
I'd like to say that JVMHost.com would be good to get affordable vps deals. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
I can give my vote for Zetservers.com and their ssd vps hosting solutions. 50% OFF! When you order, use the coupon code: WHT50OFF
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go.
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
Why don't you use VPS hosting services from superbithost.com?
They have enough resources in their plans to have a deal with.
Support is active around the clock and they provide Bitcoin payment!
You can look at https://www.solvps.com/ - New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life
This is great cos VPS can be independently rebooted without affecting the others.
Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with this company to host your site, big or small!
I see JVMHost.com is a perfect place to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable
As for Downtownhost.com it is reliable web hosting provider. This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Use coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.