Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn Passive Income Everyday!
Hey guys!

Information about FreeEats has been posted on this forum already, but I decided to put it all together so you don't have to search around. Let's get started! (I am in no way affiliated with FreeEats by the way...)

What is FreeEats?

FreeEats is an advertising network that pays you for receiving text messages from them. (You have to be in the US) (You also have to be 18 years or older although they don't check that.)

How much do they pay?

When I registered they paid $.50 to your PayPal just for registering, but now it says on their website they will pay you $1 just for registering.

After a while they send you a referral code and you get $1 whenever someones registers using your referral code. (Mine is at the end if you want to thank me)

You also get $.25 for every message you receive from them no matter whether you open it or not. Most messages will have a link to a survey that will usually pay you $1 three days after you complete it. 

Example: Last week I received a message with a link to a survey about music sites. The first 25 people to respond got $10, and the next 750 got $1.
How do they pay you?

They send the money to your PayPal account right after you receive the message. If you take any surveys, you should get the money within 3 days after completing them.

How much have you earned so far?

I've made $10.25 cents in a week, but $5.25 of that was completely passive.

How many phones can I register?

On their site it says you can register as many phones as you want as long as it's a valid number that you own. (You can also complete the surveys once per each phone number that you have connected to your account)

Can I refer myself?

Even though you're allowed to register multiple phone numbers, my assumption is that referring yourself will be frowned upon because the $1 they pay you for referring people is supposed to be for new users. (Please correct me if I'm wrong on this!)

How many messages will I receive?

I've been using it for a little more than a week, and I've received a total of 3 messages each one coming 3 days after the other.
However, on their website they say that you will receive "no more than 2 per day, with an annual per user cap of $699". They might've been sending out 2 per day during the elections, but now that that's over with, it's about 2-3 messages a week max.

I didn't get my referral link, where is it?

Wait for 3-4 days because sometimes it takes a while to receive it.
After that email help@FreeEats.com with information about your phone number saying that you didn't receive your referral link.

How much money total can I earn from referrals?

You can earn a maximum of $50 from referrers right now, although that could change in the future.

Can you break down your earnings so far?

I made $.59 from 2 texts I received.
$1 for signing up.
$8  for  referrals.
$1 for a completed survey.

How do I stop them from sending me texts?

"Send an email to optout@freeeats.com or reply STOP to a text message from FreeEats.com."

Do google voice numbers work for this?

According to dwappo, they do not work... Sad

Anything else I should know?

Make sure the email you put in during registration is the same one as your PayPal one so they know where to send the money.
Thanks for reading this guys! I hope it was helpful! If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask and I'll try to answer them and put them in this guide! (I understand there might be other questions that people have, but right now I can't think of any so I need your help for that!) ;)

Ref link if I helped you!:

Code:
ftr.io/r/4IERTX91
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17 Types of Websites That Make Money Online | Permanent Source of Your Income tk-hassan 0 476 03-31-2020, 02:07 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Earn Passive Income Everyday! hockeynut35 3 1,350 08-24-2017, 09:12 AM
Last Post: wasim s
  DollarCash.org | New Generation PPD | Widget tool | Submit income | $2.5-$3.0 avg pay Cyber28 1 1,017 01-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Last Post: buves18