Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Setup Servers in NL
My friend is looking for a reliable and cheap quick Setup Servers in NL and ewallhost.com is in my mind, do you know how they work in reality?
According to my experience Exmasters.com is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
As I know, Libertyvps.com servers are located in Netherlands. Pricing is normal taking into account the features they offer.
I just submitted my first ticket about a question I couldn't find in the knowledge base. I received a very satisfactory answer within 5 minutes!
I can say 7Host.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with high uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
I have noticed Hostzealot.com would be suitable for you. Servers are cheap and they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
I'd recommend you to use servers from hostsailor.com or greenlionnet.com, they are able to meet all your demands and prices are competitive.
Support is responsive for 24 hours.