Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best server deals
Which hosts are considered best for obtaining server solutions from them? My requirements are very usual: solid network, hardware and skilled tech support. My budget is around $70 per server per month. How about Hostzealot.com server solutions? Reliable or not? Thanks!
Use servers from a2hosting.com or hostsailor.com because they provider webmaster-friendly services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Support is active and helpful around the clock.
I'm hosting two websites at Thcservers.com and I have never had a problem.
Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.
Best servers are available from kvchosting.com and hostsailor.com.
Their servers are perfect solutions for many webmasters which are interested in getting a quality services.
I have noticed CoreSpace.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
I went with digitalserver.com.mx because of good reviews. They are quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is MX-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned.
I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. My recommendation is to use hostzealot.com for sure. They have affordable pricing, solid hardware and responsive tech staff.
I'd draw your attention to servers from a2hosting.com and greenlionnet.com.
These hosts have stable servers which are widely used by many IT users.
Support is active for 24 hours.
For service and support I give Hostzealot.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server hosting deals in Mexico or Costa Rica? Mirandas 4 1,062 02-24-2019, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Adnorips