Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy VPS Hosting with Webmoney or Skrill?
Well, I have a big e-store Web site. My web host started to get on my nerves.
One of my friends recommended me to choose QHoster.com. Do you think that they will be a good sign for me?
Thinking to order their vps hosting account for my e-store. Do they accept webmoney or skrill payments?
Would like to hear some experts!
How is their pricing? Is it reliable hosting provider?
(02-20-2015, 02:41 AM)Kdstack Wrote: Well, I have a big e-store Web site. My web host started to get on my nerves.
One of my friends recommended me to choose QHoster.com. Do you think that they will be a good sign for me?
Thinking to order their vps hosting account for my e-store. Do they accept webmoney or skrill payments?
Would like to hear some experts!
How is their pricing? Is it reliable hosting provider?

check www.geekion.com
we have some good deals there
Seems you will need more reliable options to make a proper choice. Check for offers from AJKservers.co.uk which server solutions are reliable and time-tested. You will get high uptime, skilled support and reasonable deals.
If you are in search of reliable fast VPS hosting provider you should trust Zeropid.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
QHoster.com are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all addons included in that price.
Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

I like their facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/qhoster
You will be pleased dealing with AJKservers.co.uk solutions. They are experienced host with available helpful support and reasonable prices.
Been hosting with QHoster.com for quite a long time, and I'm very impressed indeed.
The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 1-2 hours, which is fantastic.

They accept lots of payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller
Use the mentioned host, they are great.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wordpress hosting to buy ... Roisen 7 287 02-11-2022, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to buy ... need a reliable one ... letmypeopleGo 6 372 02-09-2022, 11:27 PM
  Server to buy from a trustworthy hosting provider ... letmypeopleGo 5 293 11-24-2021, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Right and cheap VPS account to buy ... Schamp 6 283 09-10-2021, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Low cost VPS to buy ... letmypeopleGo 4 1,964 08-26-2021, 01:53 AM