Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ?
Is that there will have a VIP section ? just like on HF ?

Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ?

Thanks Omni.....Big Grin
I don't know Omniscient's view on this but if I understand correctly, no.

This is just a different type of forum. Anything that went on in the VIP section on HF was illegal, and that just won't go on here.

I think I read that Omniscient isn't going to have a "leet" subscription on this forum anyways.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I guess that's up to him. He may provide some other kind of service such as team viewer support for income instead of donations. I guess we'll see.
He has commented on this before. He probably won't. Why do you want one? Go spend the money on crack or something...
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
This has been brought up before, and he said there most likely won't be a subscription on this forum.
It's unlikely that a special hidden area would be added to the site. Now my paypal is active again it's not impossible to imagine an upgraded membership with other benefits. However it's premature to consider it just yet. This site is moving fast though.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
What the fudge are you gonna put in there?

Seriously? I can't think of anything, besides cracked software, that could be used in the VIP section.

Cracked software, ware z and torrents are against the rules!
What are you going to post there? I guess you could post source code and other minor things there, similar to what people did in VIP section on HF, but that's ridiculous.
The only thing I could think of is more of a donator system which has higher priority of support with the staff. But, well that's unrealistic in just a forum environment.
Yeah. This kind of forum shouldn't have a VIP or l33t. I like how everyone is equal, except for the staff of course ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,271 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  SF slow over the past few days MarkW7 21 2,882 11-18-2010, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [SUGGESTION]VIP alfonzo1955 5 1,281 05-23-2010, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Robbieava
  VIP ever coming? Amped 1 768 04-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  VIP: SF L33T Floydy 6 1,118 04-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk