Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for VPS SSD Hosting for Light traffic Backend Site
We are currently with one web host on a VPS with SSD and are looking to research other options available in the market.
Does anyone have suggestions of a good Host?
Our requirements are pretty simple as this only host our in-house backend application.
What can you say about kvchosting.com ssd vps deals? Will it be worth to try them?
Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal.
I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.

I definitely would recommend kvchosting.com to any friends of mine.
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.
If you ask me, I was impressed by kvchosting.com discount: 50% OFF First Month with COUPON: "SSDVPS" (PROMO ENDS ON March 8th 2015 MIDNIGHT!)
I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feature-rich Video Site Hosting? Tilsun 4 305 04-23-2024, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for VPS SSD Hosting Adnorips 4 394 10-23-2023, 03:00 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Looking for resourceful ssd vps hosting - budget is $25/mo Tilsun 4 532 08-16-2023, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Hosting server for huge traffic website? Tilsun 2 411 06-21-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need hosting for Huge traffic web site Adnorips 4 423 04-05-2023, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Tilsun