Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog commenting and SEO article writing
I decided to start a thread where we can discuss advantages/disadvantages if compare blog commenting and SEO article writing. Recently I came across paidforumposting.com and got to know they offered blog commenting and article writing services. What is better for me and why? maybe both? Any comments please?
Good content that is unique and enjoyed by your market, can get you on the first page above the fold, improve website page visits, average time per page, bounce rate and so much more. I am 100% sure that you will make right choice, paidforumposting.com team have superb reputation and you will get great amount of traffic if you choose them.
Both are good if we do it in the right way, for article submission we need to post unique and original content each time , and for blog commenting we need to post comments on related high PR active blogs.
You will make right decision if you choose paidforumposting.com services.
They only accept the best English language writers, leaving them with 80% of their writers being based in the USA and UK and the rest being around the world.
As for me paidforumposting.com will meet your expectations with their quality writing services. You will definitely receive more visitors and their content will help you to rank higher in search engines.
quality is the key for both things. Blog commenting should be done on high quality related blogs which are active and articles should be unique and original.
Blog commenting is an off page technique used to generate no follow backlinks for your website. They help to redirect traffic from external blog pages to your domain. They help to build your website traffic and popularity in search engines.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  INSPIRING ARTICLE john1019 0 481 05-15-2019, 11:16 PM
Last Post: john1019
  Free Auto Article submission via RSS Clones 5 2,082 01-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Clones
  Ten Tips for writing a blog post zone 13 2,227 12-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: TTyme