Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for dedicated server in Mexico
hi,

Having checked digitalserver.com.mx web hosting plans, I got to know that they offered dedicated servers in Mexico..
I am not familiar with this web host as I have never heard about it before..
How are their servers? What profits will I have using it?
Have a look at stable and reliable dedicated servers from hostsailor.com and venetx.com.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.
Why do you need it in Maxico? Why is this location so important for you?
From the personal experience I suggest to go with Maxihost.com.br solutions for sure. This decent company based in Brazil has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
I'm really happy with digitalserver.com.mx, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution. They have great prices.
Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but digitalserver.com.mx is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime.
The most cost efficient dedicated server provider on this planet. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
As I see with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge.
I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Tilsun 3 329 04-24-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 5 300 04-24-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 394 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 4 355 10-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Dedicated server in Europe? Tilsun 4 320 09-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo