Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help to define with VPS
Need VPS host with stable networking and good support.
Recently I came across Kvchosting.com and Supremeservers.com VPS deals. Are they good?
Do you have any recommendation for that?
Which host will be better to use?
It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.
Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

I believe that jumpline.com will meet your expectations. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features.
Everything works fine with them - recommended. They are offering 50% off special, so it will be a good idea to contact them.
I am a proud Kvchosting.com customer for many months and have had an amazing experience thus far. They are always attentive to my needs and quickly respond to any sales/support/billing questions I had. Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS December 13th 2014, Midnight!
According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable ssd solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.
I pay $2 a month for my VPS and it works great.
Sometimes cheap can be good.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Vpsnine.com provides stable VPS deals which are well-supported and have a lot of resources in their plans.
Uptime is high and all works like a clock with them.
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
Both companies are trustworthy.
According to my research with supremeservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.