Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Profile
Omni, I went on your profile, left a comment and saw that I could click on the "Edit" box of Adam's comment and I successfully edited it. Normal ?

[Image: xuO34Ma.png]
Always working on various things. Getting more used to 1.8x too. They just released a security upgrade to 1.8.2 with multiple exploits including SQLi and XSS. I honestly think this version is screwed until maybe 1.8.6. There is a lot wrong with it.

Quote:Omni, I went on your profile, left a comment and saw that I could click on the "Edit" box of Adam's comment and I successfully edited it. Normal ?

So you can literally edit my comments on a profile? Please do it so I can see the results for myself.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Looking better. I can no longer edit other people's comments, though I can no longer edit my own comment on my profile, though I can edit my other comments elsewhere, for example on your profile I can edit the comment I left.
(11-15-2014, 02:41 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Always working on various things. Getting more used to 1.8x too. They just released a security upgrade to 1.8.2 with multiple exploits including SQLi and XSS. I honestly think this version is screwed until maybe 1.8.6. There is a lot wrong with it.

So you can literally edit my comments on a profile? Please do it so I can see the results for myself.

I could only edit Adam's comment on your profile, like shown in the screenshot (I added "Aura was there"). However the "Edit" button isn't on his comment box anymore.
(11-15-2014, 03:05 PM)RDCA Wrote: Looking better. I can no longer edit other people's comments, though I can no longer edit my own comment on my profile, though I can edit my other comments elsewhere, for example on your profile I can edit the comment I left.

Looks like we were having the same issue.

Omni, is it possible to implement the merging of two posts together by the same person if they are posted back to back under a certain time delay ?
Do you mean posts or My Profile comments?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(11-16-2014, 12:48 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Do you mean posts or My Profile comments?

I mean the My Profile comments.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Status Updates and Profile Comments? Peter L 17 2,864 03-29-2011, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Twitter in Profile and Postbit Omniscient 13 2,343 08-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Last Post: cheeseburger
  Suggestion - More Profile Options Sam 6 962 04-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Twitter field in profile RPicard 14 1,975 12-10-2009, 06:40 AM
Last Post: RPicard
  Simple Profile Plugin Suggestion. Headshot 10 1,486 10-13-2009, 12:25 PM