Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Talk] Share your computer specs
Alright guys, time for another small discussion thread to get the activity going.

In this thread, we'll share our computer specs, no matter which computers/laptops we have : desktop, laptop, VMs, etc. just share everything about their specs here. You can either list them manually, give the link to a PCPartPicker build, link each hardware component individually or even better, post a screenshot of Speccy.

Speccy is a simple to use application that gives you information about your computer/laptop hardware component : manufacturer, model, clock speed, kernel, etc. everything you need to know about your components will be listed here. It's "Summary" tab includes all the main hardware component of your build, to let us see what your computer/laptop is made of. It's free to use and made by the popular company Piriform, which is also behind the popular CCleaner and Recuva. 

Enough small talk, here's my custom built (cost $2,300 around 2-3 years ago) desktop computer. Everything is in a Storm Trooper computer case.

[Image: oPqjnC4.png]

If the screenshot is too large, but it inside spoiler tags to not mess up the thread formatting, as it's quite annoying for the mobile users.

Your turn !
My specs are so goddamn awful that the entire custom built computer fanbase is going to raid me.

[Image: 06466c7997df6eb0623e97b9fff01337.png]

"Daddy what is intel hd graphics?"
"It's what prebuilt computer pheasants use."
well i am not sure what i could say about this