Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which game have you spent the most time on this year?
So I was thinking about which game I've spent the most time on so far this year, and I really was not too sure.

I'm mainly a CoD player, so I spend most of my time playing the latest CoD, but this year I didn't really like Ghosts; causing me not to play it often. I think the game I have spent the most time playing would be CoD: Black Ops 2. A lot of my gaming time was spent doing Zombies easter eggs with my friends and if you didn't know, most of the easter eggs take a couple of hours each.

What game did you spend the most time on this year?
My time used to be consumed by Halo 2 & Halo 3, but that was years ago. This year I find myself not playing much video games, but the ones that I've been playing the most is Fifa 14, Payday 2, and Skyrim.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I am not sure Dota 2 or CS : GO Big Grin but i think i spent more on GO.
It's either Team Fortress 2 or Super Smash Bros.
Probably Terraria as funny as that is.
I'm so late, but that game is amazing.
[Image: 4horsemen.gif?w=584]
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone.
Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone
Nothing but GTA Online Tongue, I love killing noobs!
I've played soo much Ghosts offline. Trying to get teeth is impossible.
League.

I'm late and I suck, but Yolo.
I bought an Xbox One last year and all the most popular game franchises are being released at around this time of the year, so I have been most fond of "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare". At first, I didn't quite enjoy it because I couldn't seem to get to grips with the special abilities, such as strafe jumping and whatnot, but I'm lovin' it now!

Thumbsup
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
It's a toss up between Halo 3 and Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Those two games are among the best ever made, in my opinion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite game series of all time [M] 25 3,453 03-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Twidler
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,529 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  Which game is gonna be the best this year? ZombiE™₪ 31 3,163 10-21-2011, 11:19 AM
Last Post: пinja
  What is your favourite game of all time LiveModz 24 5,167 10-19-2011, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Prince
  What game have you spent the most time on? Depth 61 4,536 09-04-2011, 02:21 AM
Last Post: alberto75