Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MyBB 1.8
It looks a lot more modern! Liking it a lot.
The theme is nice, it just reminds me of vBulletin.
I think we could use a Dark Theme here.
(10-23-2014, 11:02 AM)Coppersan Wrote: The theme is nice, it just reminds me of vBulletin.

For some reason, it reminds me the same thing Tongue

(10-23-2014, 11:06 AM)Galaxy Wrote: I think we could use a Dark Theme here.

I guess Omni will offer us more than one them or one that is more suited for your eyes. Because when it's early or late, this theme sure hurts your eyes.
(10-23-2014, 12:47 PM)Aura Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 11:02 AM)Coppersan Wrote: The theme is nice, it just reminds me of vBulletin.

I guess Omni will offer us more than one them or one that is more suited for your eyes. Because when it's early or late, this theme sure hurts your eyes.
What if the theme adapts to the time Tongue , so like in the morning it's dark and during the afternoon it's bright and white. Good idea eh? Just a thought that popped in my head.  
(10-23-2014, 12:56 PM)Popstar Ahri Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 12:47 PM)Aura Wrote:

What if the theme adapts to the time Tongue , so like in the morning it's dark and during the afternoon it's bright and white. Good idea eh? Just a thought that popped in my head.  

This would be an extreme dynamic theme and it would have to go by the member's timezone, and not the forum/server timezone Tongue
Different from when I browsed; over time improvements will come though.
I personally prefer a lighter theme as o always access the forum via mobile, and it's easier on the eyes.