Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MyBB 1.8
We're now MyBB 1.8 and I already hate it. Lots and lots of problems and bugs galore and I'm only using it a few hours. This is a disaster imho.

I'll see what I can do to customize the forum and fix bugs.

Thanks.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I like the new style to be honest and I saw a few new features but this is only from a member point of view. I don't know any bugs that can resist you Omni Tongue
Thanks again for going the extra mile for SF.
Next problem will be to skin this place with a new theme. Then I'll see about what plugins I can update to add to the site. Still need to fool around with settings and see what new features are added.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Other than the annoying bright white background it looks good so far. What's supposed to be the added user end features?
They use Jquery now instead of Prototype JS library. Some other changes of course. I'll have to spend more time listing them but you can go here to read directly at MyBB.

http://blog.mybb.com/2014/09/01/mybb-1-8-released/
I hope you get all the bugs sorted out, I already like the look of it a bit better.
Can't wait to see an actual theme though.
Oh dang. This is looking weird. IT'S SO BRIGHT.
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

Eww default theme yuck. One step at a time however.

Good luck on fixing all the broken crap and customizing the site ;)
This theme is new and a bit confusing but nothing to complain about. Good luck hunting the bugs in this version.