Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get to know Eternal.
I am not quite new, but I have never really been active. I joined back in 2011 along with HF when I was looking for things I could do with my Droid X2, which I shortly found another forum specifically for phones that helped me out.

Anyways, about me. I am in my 20's and have had some interesting experiences that help me relate to people and be empathetic towards them. I spend a decent amount of my time online helping people through emotional issues by giving them advice, and I enjoy doing so. I always have had a thing for helping people. I am by no means some white knight do-gooder who selflessly goes around helping people, but due to my experiences with abuse, depression and basically a lack of parents I am really good at relating to situations and understanding people.

More about me:
  • I love cats
  • I am an Android Fanatic
  • I enjoy vaping
  • I have been in a relationship for almost a decade
  • I enjoy social media, writing and more specifically blogging
  • I have a beautiful cat.

I am also an open book, feel free to ask anything you wish and you will most likely get an answer.
Eternal we are both a like and very different.

I too have a deep love for all that are cats.
I respect androids, but worship the iDevice.
I have asthma, and don't handle vaps or smokes very well.
I've only lived through a full decade.

Nice to see you spamming SF as well xD haha
(10-09-2014, 03:35 PM)xadamxk Wrote: Eternal we are both a like and very different.

I too have a deep love for all that are cats.
I respect androids, but worship the iDevice.
I have asthma, and don't handle vaps or smokes very well.
I've only lived through a full decade.

Nice to see you spamming SF as well xD haha

You worship a false God. Sorry to hear you have asthma though.
You forgot to mention your deep love for Industrial music. Don't be modest, everyone know about you white-knightness.