Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to create content guys !
It's so awesome seeing all the HF members coming here.
I just joined as well, hoping to get some activity flowing here.
I'm just good at recommending/repair computer hardware and pretty much everything in android. So I guess I'll stick to that area
(10-14-2014, 12:58 AM)Popstar Ahri Wrote: I'm just good at recommending/repair computer hardware and pretty much everything in android. So I guess I'll stick to that area

An Android section should be on its way, so you'll be good !
Guess it's time to create an account on here.
Get ready to be bombarded with PHP tutorials.
Probably contribute to PHP and system administration topics with some basic guides on security, running a web server on different distributions such as CentOS, Debian and possibly BSD but I don't see many people using that, mainly bigger sites use it for obvious reasons.
Alright, maybe it's time to create more content tonight, let's see what kind of threads I can create.
I hang around in the Emotional Support, thinking I'll make a few self help guides.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(10-13-2014, 05:16 PM)Nasyr Wrote: I've got a few tutorials I plan to share but first I need to make 10 posts so I can get past the link limit.

Yes. I plan on posting new tutorials as we'll.

We need to revive and bring back the support forum.
I'll definitely be found in the hardware section, so if anyone needs some support I'll be there.
(10-20-2014, 08:40 AM)Mikavw Wrote: I'll definitely be found in the hardware section, so if anyone needs some support I'll be there.

The Hardware section is supposed to get a small revamp.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have to create content. unusedunsued22 2 519 12-29-2017, 03:44 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob