Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to create content guys !
(10-13-2014, 12:17 PM)Snorlax Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 12:04 PM)Aura Wrote: That would be a great idea. You could start the userscripts compilation thread ?

I could definitely do that. I only want useful and up-to-date scripts though. But having a compilation thread just for myself... That would be odd. I need someone (or more) to join the waggon.

Well. Adam is on SF already no? Why not ask him to join you in that waggon? Making myself kraft dinner then I'll post a few threads.
(10-13-2014, 12:18 PM)Aura Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 12:04 PM)Aura Wrote: That would be a great idea. You could start the userscripts compilation thread ?

I could definitely do that. I only want useful and up-to-date scripts though. But having a compilation thread just for myself... That would be odd. I need someone (or more) to join the waggon.

Well. Adam is on SF already no? Why not ask him to join you in that waggon? Making myself kraft dinner then I'll post a few threads.

Yeah he is. 40 posts or so, if I recall. However, I don't think he can create userscripts himself. He gave me like 20 userscript ideas, but hasn't made one himself.
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

(10-13-2014, 12:21 PM)Snorlax Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 12:18 PM)Aura Wrote:

Yeah he is. 40 posts or so, if I recall. However, I don't think he can create userscripts himself. He gave me like 20 userscript ideas, but hasn't made one himself.

I thought Adam was a big user script maker? Tongue
(10-13-2014, 12:26 PM)Aura Wrote: I thought Adam was a big user script maker? Tongue

Haha nope Tongue Not as far as I know. I've known him for like 2+ years, but I haven't seen him code a single one himself haha.
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

(10-13-2014, 12:33 PM)Snorlax Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 12:26 PM)Aura Wrote: I thought Adam was a big user script maker? Tongue

Haha nope Tongue Not as far as I know. I've known him for like 2+ years, but I haven't seen him code a single one himself haha.

Well, I created two dicussion threads. I would create more but I have no idea which sections will be moved/deleted/etc. in the Computing area.
I've got a few tutorials I plan to share but first I need to make 10 posts so I can get past the link limit.
(10-13-2014, 05:16 PM)Nasyr Wrote: I've got a few tutorials I plan to share but first I need to make 10 posts so I can get past the link limit.

That's what happened to me too. But now I'm well over 10 posts, so I can import my tutorials freely.
(10-13-2014, 05:31 PM)Aura Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 05:16 PM)Nasyr Wrote: I've got a few tutorials I plan to share but first I need to make 10 posts so I can get past the link limit.

That's what happened to me too. But now I'm well over 10 posts, so I can import my tutorials freely.

Yeah I just got past it, added two web master tutorials.
I feel like I could end up making a tutorial here and there if I find they are not on here already, but it all depends on the time I have to create one and my memory to do so. Hopefully the forums will get a jump start and become active and alive.
(10-13-2014, 06:22 PM)lucky Wrote: I feel like I could end up making a tutorial here and there if I find they are not on here already, but it all depends on the time I have to create one and my memory to do so. Hopefully the forums will get a jump start and become active and alive.

Honestly, I feel that most tutorials here will be closed since they are outdated by at least 2 years, which is a lot. So you could rewrite tutorials already present here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have to create content. unusedunsued22 2 522 12-29-2017, 03:44 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob