Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to create content guys !
Alright guys, I guess it's time to help Omni with the revival of SF by creating fresh new content that will attract members here Confusedmile:

What are your plans ? So far, I plan on important all my tutorials and create general discussion threads for pretty much every sections in the Computing area to generate activity. You know these kind of threads that stays up for years ? Would be a good way to start !

What about you?
I'm feeling like making some security and anti-malware guides on how to keep yourself safe.
I think another thing that could attract more members is getting signatures made up, so we can do some kind of advertising in our signatures on other sites such as HF.
Well, looks as if I'll help out around here now.
I'm planning on possibly posting my content that I usually do.
Will be changing it a bit and posting some tutorials though.
If everyone could import their tutorials (that are relevant) from HF, that would be a great way to start to be honest. That's what I plan on doing.
(10-12-2014, 08:06 AM)Aura Wrote: If everyone could import their tutorials (that are relevant) from HF, that would be a great way to start to be honest. That's what I plan on doing.

I plan on doing that as well, with revisions.
(10-12-2014, 04:23 PM)Eternal. Wrote:
(10-12-2014, 08:06 AM)Aura Wrote: If everyone could import their tutorials (that are relevant) from HF, that would be a great way to start to be honest. That's what I plan on doing.

I plan on doing that as well, with revisions.

I didn't even know that you had tutorials, haha !
I could edit my best userscripts from HF to this forum if you guys want that. I guess userscripts are here to SUPPORT people.. I guess.
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

(10-13-2014, 11:58 AM)Snorlax Wrote: I could edit my best userscripts from HF to this forum if you guys want that. I guess userscripts are here to SUPPORT people.. I guess.

That would be a great idea. You could start the userscripts compilation thread ?
(10-13-2014, 12:04 PM)Aura Wrote: That would be a great idea. You could start the userscripts compilation thread ?

I could definitely do that. I only want useful and up-to-date scripts though. But having a compilation thread just for myself... That would be odd. I need someone (or more) to join the waggon.
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have to create content. unusedunsued22 2 520 12-29-2017, 03:44 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob