Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My name is Aura - Computing and White Hat Helping
Hey guys, Aura here Victoire

A lot of you might not know if you aren't coming from HF, however, if you're from there, you probably know who I am already. I saw that Omni decided to revive SupportForums, and I've always been interested in it. I feel that this forum have a great potential, but never really joined because it was dying and inactive. But now, I decided to sign up and do my part to help bring it back to live. I'll ask Omni if I can import the tutorials I have on HF to SF too, in order to add content that the users can use.

As the title say, I'll most likely act as the "technical support guy" here, but I also do White Hat Helping, which includes malware removal, malware analysis and computer protection and hardening. I have thousand of threads closed to my name on HF and assisted hundreds of members over Teamviewer for malware removal (while this is on hold for now). I'm also an Underclassman at the GeekU and working hard to become more efficient than I currently am in the domain of malware removal (and analysis too). My dream would to become an IT Security Expert for an IT/Technology company and assist in the fight against hackers, spreaders, Black Hats, all the bad guys you can think of.

I also known a variety of programming languages, althought my knowledge in them are quite limited since I only learned them in Cégep (College for you) and programming/coding isn't my main interest, but I still have to get into it to sharpen my malware analysis skills, and also create utilities/tools that will be useful for technical support and malware removal.

This being said, I'm glad to finally be on SF and I can't wait to lurk the forum to see what it have to offer, and of course, offer my assistance in the many sections of the Computing area Smile

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them below or PM me ! Smile

Also, this is my profile on HF, for those who wants to know who I am :

Aura's HF profile
HELL YES, I GET TO FINALLY BE THE FIRST POSTER ON ONE OF YOUR THREADS.

/caps
Welcome to SF.
I know who you are, and think you will be a huge asset to this community. Glad you decided to join.
(10-10-2014, 05:18 PM)Eternal. Wrote: I know who you are, and think you will be a huge asset to this community. Glad you decided to join.

Of course you know who I am xD
Also, you'll be happy as Omni will create a section for Android soon.
(10-10-2014, 05:28 PM)Aura Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 05:18 PM)Eternal. Wrote: I know who you are, and think you will be a huge asset to this community. Glad you decided to join.

Sounds awesome. Hopefully he opens a few new sections as times have changed.
(10-10-2014, 05:47 PM)Eternal. Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 05:28 PM)Aura Wrote:

Sounds awesome. Hopefully he opens a few new sections as times have changed.

I hope he does, I can't wait for SF to be active once again and that I can take part in it Smile
Hi Aura. Glad to see you here too, I'll be looking forward to some malware removal and analysis as well. Let's get the ball rolling.
(10-11-2014, 11:59 AM)Frostix Wrote: Hi Aura. Glad to see you here too, I'll be looking forward to some malware removal and analysis as well. Let's get the ball rolling.

I didn't even know you could do that, LOL.
(10-11-2014, 04:33 PM)Aura Wrote:
(10-11-2014, 11:59 AM)Frostix Wrote: Hi Aura. Glad to see you here too, I'll be looking forward to some malware removal and analysis as well. Let's get the ball rolling.

There's always two sides to a coin. I studied at GeekU in private due to their policies regarding HF.
(10-11-2014, 07:31 PM)Frostix Wrote:
(10-11-2014, 04:33 PM)Aura Wrote:

There's always two sides to a coin. I studied at GeekU in private due to their policies regarding HF.

NO. freakin. WAY.
Did you graduate GeekU ?!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi, I'm White Hat Emotion 12 2,252 05-31-2010, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Emotion
  Helping The Project Zenko 2 993 10-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Zenko