Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get to know me - SoulZeh
Well, As I saw a post on HF about this, I'm gonna introduce myself and hopefully one day this will become alive again, I sadly joined HF as SupportForums was dying but hopefully it becomes revamped.

So first of all I'd like to say a few things.

First name: Kev (sort for Kevin)
Favourite colour : Light blue or blue
Animal: Cats/Lions or Tigers or both Ligers.

Why the name?

I thought of this name a long time ago, I first joined as KevvYE registered at HF and thought it was completely meh, it was my gaming name so I had to change it too something more "hackery" so I just randomly came up with SoulZeh and you say it like "Soul Zee Eh" retarded, I know but I'm pretty known, even Omniscient loves me.

A Little about me:
Well, I use to program in Visual Basic's as I learned most of that myself through HF, but I grew out of that as it was not entertaining no more, so I decided to move on and I feel like I'm good at helping people with problems, I like talking to people and trying my best to make them feel better, I prioritize their happiness before mine, always. I studied at College for Business Admin and I.T and now I'm currently unemployed looking for a job, hopefully something really quick as Xmas is soon..

Hope you enjoy.
Welcome SoulZeh, nice to meet you again. Hopefully we can get this forum some more attention.

-Eternal.
(10-09-2014, 01:14 PM)Eternal. Wrote: Welcome SoulZeh, nice to meet you again. Hopefully we can get this forum some more attention.

-Eternal.

Indeed man, I am hoping for that also.
What's up bud. Nice to see you here.
I will refuse to believe that Omni loves you until he vouches for it on your Get To Know Me thread (this thread). Oui
(10-09-2014, 03:38 PM)xadamxk Wrote: I will refuse to believe that Omni loves you until he vouches for it on your Get To Know Me thread (this thread). Oui

Just you wait and see, Time will tell and he will comment vouching.. No homo though, right Omniscient? We can go full homo if you want too, I just ain't too keen on swinging that way.