Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junk
Posting random thread in this forum. Junk this please.
Yeah. Why is everyone freaking out? Nothing on HF was illegal.
And if it was, the host would take HF down before the FBI would.
I'm sure Omni is just doing site modifications.
(07-06-2014, 08:52 PM)Adobe Wrote: Yeah. Why is everyone freaking out? Nothing on HF was illegal.
And if it was, the host would take HF down before the FBI would.
I'm sure Omni is just doing site modifications.

I don't know. He usually posts updates on his twitter...
He's probably out of town, ya know he has a family and crap he's goes on vacation. Hackforums is a pretty sweet job for him, makes a good amount
I am a semi old-jerk. Thumbsup
He's probably out of town, ya know he has a family and crap he's goes on vacation. Hackforums is a pretty sweet job for him, makes a good amount
(07-06-2014, 09:15 PM)sh1eld Wrote:
(07-06-2014, 09:12 PM)Mike. Wrote: He's probably out of town, ya know he has a family and crap he's goes on vacation. Hackforums is a pretty sweet job for him, makes a good amount

My theory is he is on an airplane somewhere with no internet connection...TBH I don't even know what is going on. The FBI scenario is such a logical reason for this situation tbh.

I think it should be up soon. If it isn't up by 24 hours then some terrible crap has happened.

Omni takes off time to time, he also doesn't tell people when he does as it could be tragic, trust me I know, I was an avid hackforums member, I know so much about to much.

And no it's no logical, you fools are believing the most stupid scenario I have ever heard. I'm assuming you never heard of carder profit have you? We don't discuss it on HF, nor do we discuss it here, it was something that shouldn't have been done and it happened, and it could have been way worse. It was not the FBI and that is a promise.
I am a semi old-jerk. Thumbsup
No, damnit. It was NOT seized.

Omni is probably out doing something, or somewhere without internet connection.
Chill out. Take a small break from HF. I am just catching up on my Xbox gaming for now.

Worst case scenario, the host fudged up.
Hackforums was not seized. He just made a thread earlier how there was a problem.

Chillax my homie.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Allow members to junk/close/delete own threads & posts. D3xus 27 4,914 02-18-2012, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Julia Gillard