Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting
Hello,

I am using BinHoster.com at the moment I would like to make a website I have all my details and everything, what do i do now that i have a hosting to make a website.

Cheers.

MUST BE FREE
[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
Most free hosts will be laggy. Anyway you will need to upload and install some forum software like mybb.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
(06-11-2011, 12:05 AM)0xE9 Wrote: Most free hosts will be laggy. Anyway you will need to upload and install some forum software like mybb.

Can you please talk me through it? Could i add you on msn to do so?

(06-11-2011, 12:11 AM)Anon Wrote: Can you please talk me through it? Could i add you on msn to do so?
I've just got up but yeah. Just give me a minute to wake up and grab some coffee.

hecker@live.co.uk
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
(06-11-2011, 12:15 AM)0xE9 Wrote: I've just got up but yeah. Just give me a minute to wake up and grab some coffee.

hecker@live.co.uk
Ok i've added you champ waiting for you to accept

If you are still wanting to do this it is really easy.

Upload mybb to your website
unzip
create a mysql db and user and assign the db to the user (it's easily done in cpanel, just go to the mysql section and fill out the forms)
go to the install page for mybb
fill out the required info
done
Are you ready to pay for a hosting or not?
If you are looking for the free ,then you are doing the great mistake, free things lacks quality.I would recommend paid hosting over a free hosting. You can easily find a good host for a very reasonable price.
I dont have any idea about this site ,When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/web-ho..._id=456994 as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional., .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you.you can go with them on a monthly basis too .HOPE IT HELPS YOU.
Webhosting is generally easy to pay for and really affordable. if you really dont want to pay, I guess you could use 3owl.com