Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to send a paypal invoice?
The guy i bought something from has not gotten my item yet and i asked for a refund. He told me he's okay with it and he told me to send him an invoice through paypal. I got a paypal and everythingand i just want a refund. Help? Thanks!
There's a " Request Money " Tab above in your paypal name
Then, there's a "Create Invoice " and that's it just follow everything and your fine Smile

Cheers!
(02-28-2014, 03:24 AM)jackgriffin Wrote: The guy i bought something from has not gotten my item yet and i asked for a refund. He told me he's okay with it and he told me to send him an invoice through paypal. I got a paypal and everythingand i just want a refund. Help? Thanks!

follow this steps

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click My Account, then click History at the top of the page.
3. Find the payment you'd like to refund and click Details.
4. Click Issue Refund.
5. Enter the refund amount and click Continue.
6. Confirm the details and click Issue Refund.

. I started using a invoicing and billing tool when I had issues with bills and invoice management.fetchflow.com ( http://www.fetchflow.com/Signup/PayPal ) offers an online invoicing service exclusively for small service-oriented trades. they offer the standard online invoicing options.
(03-04-2014, 09:45 PM)pjforum Wrote: There's a " Request Money " Tab above in your paypal name
Then, there's a "Create Invoice " and that's it just follow everything and your fine Smile

Cheers!

This is pretty much the answer you're looking for, pretty simple! Smile