Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slavery Report | Fighting Human Trafficking
[Image: logo.png]

Slavery Report is a collaborative community of freedom fighters determined to make a difference in the fight against human trafficking with the best possible and most current technology available.

Our Goal

Our goal with this project is two fold:
  • Increase awareness and education of Human Trafficking
  • Make a SIGNIFICANT difference in the war to rescue victims

We hope to achieve these goals by growing our community base of users and keeping people active and aware of current issues surrounding our world as well as taking action to rescue victims, no matter how minute the alert is.

As it stands we currently have 1,000+ 'fans' on our facebook page and about 5 active users on our forum website.

Our Services

We use the XThreads plugin in order to create a well designed reporting system complete with forms and options. Our reporting system currently hosts three test reports as well as two actual reports we're actually working on.

Future Services:
  • Enable Text reporting
  • Enable email reporting
  • Enable live active reporting (via mobile app)
  • Obtain Non-Profit Organizational Status
  • Gain official donations and grants

As stated, we seek non-profit status. Currently everything is being run out of pocket, which is expensive, but we see it as a good cause. It is our hope that we can get donations and support from our followers which can help support and finance our organization. This is much more than about us, and has absolutely nothing to do with profit -- which is why we see no shame in asking for help either financial or technical from those who wish to join in the fight.

Please give me your honest opinions of the website and our functionality, but in your honesty please also include your genuine solutions.

Thank you!

-ZuFu
Fight Human Trafficking | Slavery Report
Discuss Space, Science, and Exploration | Space Inhabitation Coalition
Just looking for a review. It's been quite a while now, nothing yet.
I just went on and it looks pretty good. It is very nice of you to make that site and get no money in return. I am not very knowledgeable on websites, so I can't provide much advice on what to improve on.
Thanks FeaturedBmx! I greatly appreciate your comment Smile
I love what the site stands for, however these are my suggestions:

Get a less busy/cluttered theme with colours that actually go together.
Remove the ads
Add less pixely star images for the threads.

Keep up the great work, it appears to be a truly unique forum. I wish you luck!
I'm not sure I'm following with the pixely stars, can you please show me what you're talkinga bout? What colors would you recommend?
The ads actually go away when you login with a user account.
What sections of the site look cluttered to you?

Thank you! I was shooting for unique Tongue