Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NameNotifier - Get a notice when a domain name comes available

NameNotifier

What is NameNotifier?
NameNotifier is a free service which will let you know when a domain comes available.
It only requires that you enters your email and the domain you want us to track.

Help me!
This project is made by my only. There might be a few bugs and missing features.
I will constantly be working on making the system better.
I will really appriciate any help I can get, I still need some design hep for making a few images, and making a better design for the email templates.

Supported Domain Extensions
Please let me know if you want any special domain extension supported by the system.
Then I will add the extension to the system in a few days.

Supported Domain Registrars
In order to make the system fully work, the system needs to learn how to handle the whois for each domain registrar.
Whenever the system finds a whois which it doesn't understand, then I get a email, so can I (as fast as possible) can learn the system to handle that registrar.
But you are also more than welcome to let me know some registrars which you know, which is not listed below.

Feedback!
Any feedback would really be appriciated!
As I have worked myself blind on the project.

Thanks to!
Myself, offcause.
StarShip, for the idea of the domain for this project.

Start now at www.namenotifier.com!

Nice name and design, looks legit.

Would be nice if it had a contact form too though versus having to e-mail you directly.
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.
(09-21-2013, 11:37 PM)Dragon45 Wrote: Nice name and design, looks legit.

Would be nice if it had a contact form too though versus having to e-mail you directly.

Might be adding that later.
Currently I focus on making the system work even better and faster. Cause it is checking thousands of domains daily, it actually became pretty popular.
But sadly there are a few bugs which I am focusing on.