Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible problem.
Sometimes when I attempt to click a link to the latest thread that was posted in certain section, well I fail.

The link will fail to highlight and just doesn't work. I have to minimize/maximize in order to get it to work properly.

I've never had this problem on any other site. So, is it just me? I hope not. Smile

I'm using Firefox.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

It may just be you.

Try deleting your history and clearing your cache and cookies.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(10-05-2009, 05:26 PM)Skill Wrote: It may just be you.

Try deleting your history and clearing your cache and cookies.

I'm always clean of that sort of stuff. Smile

I'm not having the same problem as you.

Try closing your browser and opening up once more.

I have, it just randomly happens, it's been doing it since last night.

Only on this site, by the way.

Are you allowing full pages to load? Also do you have any cache enabled or plugins to speed up Firefox?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
To avoid this, why not just click the section link and then go to the thread you want to go to?

It's not much of a big deal and I think it may only be you that it is happening to.

It definitely isn't happening to me.

(10-05-2009, 05:29 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Are you allowing full pages to load? Also do you have any cache enabled or plugins to speed up Firefox?

As far as I know the pages have fully loaded. It may be a Firefox optimizer that I have. I doubt it, though. I've used it for months and never had a problem on HF.

I'll turn it off.

I also spotted a problem when I try to click a link it will not let me select it.
(10-05-2009, 06:18 PM)St0rmW1nd Wrote: I also spotted a problem when I try to click a link it will not let me select it.

Yeah, I'm still having the same issue after having changed my Firefox settings to default.

It doesn't happen too often, but it is an annoyance at times.