Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only one online
Sad to see I'm the only one online. Sad
I really hope to see SF active.
That probably won't happen unless there is a revamp by Omni. Sad
Omniscient is probably way too busy with other projects. Hopefully one day.
I'd really like to become a more active member on this site, hopefully Omni has some to time put into SF.
Omni is too busy with HF, which is understandable. I really hope he goes through with that feather award, it'll bring us some much needed activity.
As others have said, he's very busy with HF.. But i agree Wonders, it would be amazing if he revives the support feather award.
I'm online. But Omni isn't. He will come to this forum once and a while.
Responsibility lies with Omni and jointly the members. Omni has his responsibility spread in different areas. We have our responsibilities spread in different areas. It is none his or our fault for the lack of activity. Those who have the time and energy to be active will be active and those who don't won't. There have been numerous threads in regards to the activity of this site. Mere mentioning and reiterating excessively this fact is not going to change it. I suggest we put more thought towards activity than simply lamenting uselessly over it.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Yes, exactly man ... that's the poin ^^
Forum is dying, Some users are hidden though.
[Image: logo_darkbg.png]