Poll: What should I Do
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leave
0%
0 0%
Stay and take all her BS
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need To Leave
I live with my aunt and have been living with my aunt for 7 years now.I really don't like my aunt she is so bitter and rude. she doesn't tell the rest of the stories that happen. She bought me 3 shorts for the summer this year and it came up to 90 dollars so she got mad about it and I said that she doesn"t have to buy it and she said I will buy it. she is evil and rude and say I'm disrespectful I really need to leave this place and by the way I'm 16

Plus I'm not disrespectful at all she keep me in this house like I'm a prisoner. I can't go out and do things. I'm just sick and tired of her. people say she rescued me but she didn"t rescue me they lady just wanted a servant
you better weigh your options very well if she pays for your school Just hang in there concentrate on developing yourself and once you turn 18 try to get a Job and move out
If you leave, you will have no shorts to wear. Nothing!
You will need to hang in there a bit longer bud, don't worry though.. you'll be out soon and living life to the fullest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I want to leave my country before I kill myself. iwanttoleave 2 1,238 05-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Valkyrie210
  Do not leave home. Jacko 4 524 07-15-2011, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Mr. Beaux
  social phobia,and now i cant even leave my house johnnyboy929 2 535 07-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: RAT
  Leave my girlfriend? 11 1,590 03-06-2011, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk