Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry.
I've been going through a lot lately, and I probably come across as an arrogant immature little crap to most of you - but I'm feeling so great at the moment that I thought I should take the opportunity to apologize to the SupportForums community for being a dick. To the Windows fanboy's there I'm sorry for being so arrogant towards you; Apple's products are great for what I use them for and I can understand if your uses differ from mine and that you'd need a product to better suite your needs. To the noobs that are trying to learn I'm sorry; I understand that you have to start somewhere and it can be really hard with assholes like me around; as long as you're trying to learn I'll try and stay out of your way and maybe even help you when I can be bothered - I posted some pretty stupid stuff when I started with the whole computer thing and it's understandable.

No, Nobody has 'h4xx0r3d my 4cc0un7' or anything and I'm not attention whoring, I've just realized I'm an idiot.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
Its a good appoligy but there is no need. People get over it.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Personally if people get butt hurt over what someone says on an online forum from someone they will never meet, they need to get a life. I think you're just an attention whore :o
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(11-10-2009, 11:27 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Personally if people get butt hurt over what someone says on an online forum from someone they will never meet, they need to get a life. I think you're just an attention whore :o

Understandable, if I was you I'd probably say the same thing Tongue
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
Yea in time they will get over it.
Something I've been trying to tell you for 2 years now?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Wow man. That's really good. That must have been hard for you. I congratulate you on having the courage to come out and say this despite the condemnation by others in this situation.

It takes a REAL man to say "I'm sorry".
[Image: 1353077030.png]