Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Look Here!! Add 50+HP for FREE to your vehicle.
Hi my Bro, I will be 100% honest with you I am 31 no lie. I have told you my age before but I must admit I wasn't fully honest with you. I have learned when it comes to this internet stuff you must keep your cards close to your chest to maintain your own saftey. But I will say that I had a rather hard childhood & Ive had to deal with many of lifes dissapointments along the way. I never had a real father to guide me through my life experiences as such, so I have become somewhat hardened to peoples ignorance as a result of this. Now here is where I will put my true self before you out of respect. at the age of roughly 5 my drunken peice of crap father took me out to the forest with a loaded rifle in his hands & told me that I have 10 seconds to run or he will shoot me in the head, I can distinctly remember hearing the bullets whizz pasts my head as I ran for my life. I spent 3 days in the wilderness hiding & in hope that he didn't find me. Now this is just a small peice of what I have had to deal with in my life. I guess I see something in you that you are unable to understand yet but someday you will my Bro I am always here for you. Now if anyone feels the urge to reply to this posts with any dissrespect I will personally hunt you down & destroy your computer, Now this is not a threat it is a promise & I do not care if I get banned for this. So word your comments carefully

B@nNeD
If you see me drunk & passed-out under a table just leave me there I will wake up in the morning & move on Tongue
Damn man. When i was younger i moved to anchorage alaska. Where my mom had an endless string of men in and out of my house. So, to try to cope with the stress that caused, i looked up engines on the internet and whatnot. When i turned 14 i moved back to montana where i currently am. I got back in touch with my father and we have been best friends ever sense. And i didn't remember asking your age. But i understand being safe on the internet.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Nice thanks for posting but does this really work? I mean 50HP is alot of more just for putting a can at the end of the exhaust Smile It would be awesome if that works Big Grin
[Image: theblackmarketwqryt.jpg]
(04-09-2010, 07:55 AM)TheBlackMarket Wrote: Nice thanks for posting but does this really work? I mean 50HP is alot of more just for putting a can at the end of the exhaust Smile It would be awesome if that works Big Grin

I really hope your joking.
Haha! That's hilarious! Add flames and gain an extra +25HP
Looks great. Now I just need a car lol. But I will let my other brother know about this.
I honestly hope you guys aren't serious.
(04-11-2010, 01:00 PM)Prune Wrote: Looks great. Now I just need a car lol. But I will let my other brother know about this.

Are you serious?
Ah..it;s nice one...but I have a Mitsubushi Lancer.Nice Share.
This guy is obviously trolling. Just ignore him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Jump Start a Vehicle Gos 28 4,859 12-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Robie
  Basic maintenance.[Improve vehicle life] ktmrider530 8 1,571 06-21-2010, 01:31 AM
Last Post: saumil
  Odd thing with my vehicle... iDrink 7 1,508 04-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Uchiha Scottyy.Fx™
  My Vehicle misfortune. ktmrider530 11 1,613 04-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Uchiha Scottyy.Fx™
  How to check vehicle compression [tut] ktmrider530 3 903 04-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Last Post: majordave