Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone help me revise essay?
Can anyone help me fix up a few paragraphs for my essay? I've done everything right, I just need a section revised in order to get an A.

Never mind. Its been revised.
I cant find your essay. if you don't mind please review my short essay about love:
There are different hierarchies of need defined in an attempt to comprehend the human psychology. The first level of the hierarchy is comprised of the basic needs of the life. The air, water, food etc. these are the most important and most neglected needs of the human existence. Since, they are easily met; we don't pay much attention to them. The second level of hierarchy is the love and recognition by our family and friends. This is followed by the materialistic needs and in the end when a person achieves all these needs he looks out for something else and all these things mean nothing to him. And he moves for self realization. But here, we will concentrate on the second level of hierarchy- the need of Love.

Love is one of the most wonderful feelings one can ever experience. To love and desire to be loved are the basic human traits. Everyone is in search of true love throughout life. Blessed are those who find their love and enjoy the solace. Love is all around you. All it takes is the right perception. As soon as a young baby is born, he is endowed with parental love. Parents struggle day and night to bring him up and provide him the best this world can offer. They perspire in the day and then awake at night looking after their cherub.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essay Writing Help classic writer 7 2,453 04-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Last Post: johansmith688
  Essay writing tips to write a better essay petermartinez 3 1,504 06-17-2018, 10:55 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  I would like to offer my essay writing support JamesPeter 0 838 07-29-2015, 12:13 AM
Last Post: JamesPeter
  Need help to choose a theme for my essay Seether 27 7,003 12-02-2014, 04:16 AM
Last Post: patriciarhodes
  Anyone want to do my essay?? xTiNgUiSh 5 1,675 12-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Last Post: elizabeth35