Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To new members and those still around
Nice Site for Learners .. Keep it UP
I just joined; good to know what it needs. I will keep reading this place and see what I can contribute. Smile

Carol
I was under the impression this site was being sold soon, i sure hope not.
Debra, I went to Supportforums.com and that's being sold. I am not sure about this place. I hope not too; I just joined! Sad

Carol
This site is dead. I want to post on threads but they are so old I feel as if I'm just talking to myself. Haha
(10-10-2013, 12:48 PM)Adαm Wrote: This site is dead. I want to post on threads but they are so old I feel as if I'm just talking to myself. Haha

Now that HF's up again, I'm assuming you're no longer going to post on here too.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Hey new member here Tongue no need to worry
(04-17-2013, 12:29 PM)Sam Wrote: SF was once indeed a great place to be, the site has been neglected over the past few years and so I'm hoping, together we can try to build up the community again.

Amazingly we're still getting daily posts and new members, so the activity is there, like a newly kindled fire we need to feed it. Let's bring back the community!

I ask that all problems, questions or concerns are directed to me, Omniscient is extremely busy with other projects and I will be here daily to deal with anything that arises.

I've been staff on and off over the years and I've been a member for quite a while.

So, spread the word - tell the old members who used to make this community what it was and if you're with us, show it.

Thanks.

Hi! I am new here and I realize that this post I am replying to is an older post, but wanted to reply to it. Being new here, I wasn't sure I would say anything, but it is important to know some things about me. My knowledge of computers was from programming (many, many years ago, limited at that, but functional enough to work for the Budweiser Company in Georgia with the computers...also did orders and financial reports) - then, in 1998, I was introduced to the "internet". I am an older person and have found that in some forums, because of my age and lack of "knowing" that the younger people have, it seems that those that run most forums don't want to take the time to explain anything to people as myself. It's important to help those of us that want to learn "how to and what to do" with this machine and what it can do. I truly hope that this forum will be different. I haven't meant to offend anyone...just be patient with those of us that are just finding we need to know more than just e-mail...
Thanks for letting me talk.
ohai everyone. this forum is so lonely :|
Just joined, looking forward to this Big Grin