Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To new members and those still around
(05-15-2013, 05:01 AM)Solidus Wrote: Well, it sure won't be easy reviving this one.

You were not a face I expected to see.
I'm willing to give this a go. Smile
I'll give it a go if everyone else is on board.
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
Our admin has forgotten us, why be active if he doesn't give a crap about this community anymore and is only after donations?
(05-31-2013, 06:32 PM)Akai Wrote: Our admin has forgotten us, why be active if he doesn't give a crap about this community anymore and is only after donations?

Where's the donate button exactly?
That's the point, when did HF make a donation button? Well, when the donator group aka L33T got made, and this site earns him no money, if you don't include the small ads.
I just joined today. And I'm going to make this forum grow.
It's a shame to see this community become inactive, considering it certainly has the potential to become big. We're still receiving daily activity, but not as much as we should be. We could also do with some fresh threads, but I can't do that alone, and support would be appreciated.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
I have returned for the time being. We'll see how circumstances transpire as to the duration of my stay.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Hi, I'm here and I'm here to stay.
[Image: logo_darkbg.png]