Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SF (leet)
I really don't see a need yet to have a subscriber group here. Eventually it's a possibility but I have not committed to the idea.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Why would people beg for a subscriiber group. We already have everything you get from it!

So just donate!
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(11-14-2009, 11:00 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: Why would people beg for a subscriiber group. We already have everything you get from it!

So just donate!

Alot of people want something in return for their donation. Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
\'Codine\' pid=\'27767\' dateline=\'1258266014\ Wrote:Alot of people want something in return for their donation. Smile
Well thats just silly. If you want to donate to this forum because you want to help thats great, but if you want something in return for DONATING then I think most people will say Don\'t donate. I would rather have 2 people willingly help the forum then 4 doing just to get a picture under their name.
(11-15-2009, 06:22 PM)PaNiK Wrote: Most people just want a usergroup image or something like that.
Most people donate just to look special (colorful username,fancy group image) and then they post around acting like they know everything GlareGlare i dont support this idea.
(11-11-2009, 02:09 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Actually, it's not a large plugin to install. And setting them up takes about 5 minutes if you know what you are doing, which, since he developed it, I'm sure he does. If it takes you 15 minutes to set up subscriber groups you are doing something wrong. And there isn't any template changes required to set it up. Maybe adding a link to the subscribe page at the most. That's about a 30 second edit.

He already said monetizing the site isn't his first priority for this site. HE'll get around to this when he does.

And to whoever said people will get more support or whatever, that's retarded. This isn't HF. Who cares if they don't subscribe. There is no reason they should get less support just for not subscribing. And no reason to think people "noobs". This is a support forum, not a hacking forum. This is one of those things that will go away when immaturity leaves or more maturity gets here.

I think I have fallen in love with you.
Well, sorry buddy but I'm married and my wife is a jealous wife ;)

But, I was just stating a fact. On top of what I said, there is no reason to think people that aren't subscribed are noobs. The very nature of support forums dictate someone will post once and read the responses, if it works they will leave, if it doesn't, they will post again saying it didn't work. Once they get the support needed, they will leave. That is why Omni is doing what he is doing with this site, making it more broad than tech support. It allows for people to return.

There are two groups in a support forum, the one posters asking a question, and the frequent members that give the support.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(11-12-2009, 06:50 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I really don't see a need yet to have a subscriber group here. Eventually it's a possibility but I have not committed to the idea.

I know its gone offtopic, but please NO. It has no point and will get out of hand.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Leet or 1337 is a hacking term. Something more respectable most be conjured.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
(12-10-2009, 10:45 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: Leet or 1337 is a hacking term. Something more respectable most be conjured.

How is leet a hacking term? Isn't it just supposed to be talking with numbers?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will there be something like Leet? InsideSin 10 2,847 10-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Glas