Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SF (leet)
(11-11-2009, 02:09 AM)Grizzly Wrote: And to whoever said people will get more support or whatever, that's retarded. This isn't HF. Who cares if they don't subscribe. There is no reason they should get less support just for not subscribing. And no reason to think people "noobs". This is a support forum, not a hacking forum. This is one of those things that will go away when immaturity leaves or more maturity gets here.

Well said.
Imho, there is no point?
Normal members can already Change their name + Usertitle, rep and all of the things l33t's or w/e can do. What's the point of paying for something you already have?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(11-11-2009, 02:48 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Imho, there is no point?
Normal members can already Change their name + Usertitle, rep and all of the things l33t's or w/e can do. What's the point of paying for something you already have?

Just to be niice.Thumbsup
(11-10-2009, 05:19 PM)Phyrrus Wrote: Well, its a large plugin to install, takes a few minutes from his scedule. Then he must modify the theme and make a group with the set permissions. In all he lost 15 mins. He will wait for a rainy day.

It doesn't take THAT long to set up groups and install a plugin; He'd have to design a group image, set up the payment system, actually think of things that the 'VIP' members would get and implement them.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
(11-11-2009, 02:48 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Imho, there is no point?

Then, when it's offered, don't subscribe. You shouldn't donate to a forum and always expect something in return. If you don't want to pay any money towards SF, that's your prerogative. However, some of us wouldn't mind helping out a little bit with the costs and effort that goes into running a successful site.

What is up with kids these days and always expecting something in return? When I was growing up I was taught that you do something nice for someone else and just leave it at that.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Yea I would say make it an upgrade.
I will buy SF Leet when i get my payment, for the Wii i just sold Smile
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
I would buy it but I have no money.
(11-11-2009, 10:38 AM)jodi Wrote: I would buy it but I have no money.

Sell stufff Smile
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(11-10-2009, 10:30 PM)Climate Wrote: IF this comes then, people who will buy upgrades will be more supported I guess.
Just like in HF. Everybody else will be treated like a newb.

I agree. That was a BIG letdown on HF.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will there be something like Leet? InsideSin 10 2,847 10-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Glas