Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SF (leet)
This is mainly a question to Omniscient.

A while ago you said that SF would have it's own version of HF leet at some point, and on Witza SupportForums is included in the list of available upgrades.

Basically, I'm asking when or if this is going to happen. I would really love this option and some sort of update would put me at ease.

Sorry if I sound demanding or something, just curious.

Thanks.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I don't think it should be l33t tho, because that's mainly a hacking term. But I am hoping this gets put into circulation soon tho.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
I would vote on the word "Professor"
Or "PhD"
Support the best of ideas ----->

- http://www.vinceking69.blogspot.com -
Well, its a large plugin to install, takes a few minutes from his scedule. Then he must modify the theme and make a group with the set permissions. In all he lost 15 mins. He will wait for a rainy day.
But what would be the purpose of SF leet? How would it help anyone?
I would say instead of saying leet supporter sounds better too me.
It's a good idea just not l33t.
I think it's a crap idea, it's a support forum.

IF this comes then, people who will buy upgrades will be more supported I guess.
Just like in HF. Everybody else will be treated like a newb.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(11-10-2009, 05:19 PM)Phyrrus Wrote: Well, its a large plugin to install, takes a few minutes from his scedule. Then he must modify the theme and make a group with the set permissions. In all he lost 15 mins. He will wait for a rainy day.

Actually, it's not a large plugin to install. And setting them up takes about 5 minutes if you know what you are doing, which, since he developed it, I'm sure he does. If it takes you 15 minutes to set up subscriber groups you are doing something wrong. And there isn't any template changes required to set it up. Maybe adding a link to the subscribe page at the most. That's about a 30 second edit.

He already said monetizing the site isn't his first priority for this site. HE'll get around to this when he does.

And to whoever said people will get more support or whatever, that's retarded. This isn't HF. Who cares if they don't subscribe. There is no reason they should get less support just for not subscribing. And no reason to think people "noobs". This is a support forum, not a hacking forum. This is one of those things that will go away when immaturity leaves or more maturity gets here.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will there be something like Leet? InsideSin 10 2,798 10-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Glas