Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube Subscriptions.
Hey guys,

I thought we could post some partners that we watch and enjoy watching on YouTube, and talk a little about what they do. I think everyone interested in technology should subscribe to most of the channels below.

• sxephil - I'm sure most of you have seen his videos. Random tech and daily news with a touch of comedy, very good in my opinion.

mobilephone2003 - Mostly software stuff. Windows, Linux, Mac. Very cool videos.

LACK78 - Very informative tech videos. Mac, Windows, and random hardware and product reviews.

SoldierKnowsBest - He's a Mac user and knows a lot about it. Great tech reviews, unboxings, and giveaways.

jon4lakers - Several different intelligent people on this channel, most of which work for http://www.technobuffalo.com. You'll find a little bit of everything here. Really great videos...

lockergnome - Mostly live feed discussions where listeners can call in and give input on different tech topics. Also some great software reviews.

HouseHoldHacker - Random tips and tricks using technology or everyday items.

XxSythenXX - Quality software reviews and previews.

mrbit10 - Very smart guy. He's a programmer and mostly discusses the ins and outs of hardware, it can get technical but he's very informative.

That's about it for me, I think. There are probably some that I am forgetting, but those are all really good channels for tech info in my opinion.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I have only Chris subscribed.... Besides from his Lockergnome Youtube account I like to chill a bit on his website.
(11-10-2009, 03:22 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I have only Chris subscribed.... Besides from his Lockergnome Youtube account I like to chill a bit on his website.

Pirillo is nice. I enjoy hearing several opinions on one subject and learn from others as well, that's why I have so many.

Let's get some more subscriptions guys. Smile

I also used to watch this videos
C++ Tutorials
http://www.youtube.com/user/antiRTFM
But I guess everyone who tried c++ ran over his acount.
bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

oshit is fun.

- rep for MreGSX, bumping threads within 2 hours of last post. :o

I think I'll have ot take a look at these channels now, thanks for bringing them to my attention. Master of the Universe, I'm subscribed to that channel Big Grin
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(11-10-2009, 04:06 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I also used to watch this videos
C++ Tutorials
http://www.youtube.com/user/antiRTFM
But I guess everyone who tried c++ ran over his acount.

Thanks for telling me about this channel.
It's really interesting for noob and newbies like me.
[Image: awilfmasig.png]

Welcome back, awil. You last visited: 07-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Current time: 09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
(11-11-2009, 06:40 AM)awil Wrote: Thanks for telling me about this channel.
It's really interesting for noob and newbies like me.
Yeah me too, his videos are very informative.
<3 Support forums.
[Image: 2m5nh9k.png]