Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depressed from stress
(11-14-2009, 11:25 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Also, be sure to remain sexually active, even if that is limited to masturbation. Ejaculation releases endorphins into your system which are critical to stress reduction. Consider getting a massage, too.

I didn't know this, you learn something new everyday lol.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
I too, am also depressed right now. It really sucks. I always feel like crap but but I've found that a couple things help.
-Being around friends as much as possible and having a good time
-MUSIC
-LOTS of sleep. Lack of sleep cause emotions to run high.
-Lifting wights for me but really any physical exercise
-and yes, any release of your "juice." Thumbsup
-It helps for me to look at other people who are in shittier situations than I am. FML always cheers me up too.

vvvvv
My situation:
^^^^^^^^
crap mayne. i was diagnosed with hyperactivity or whatever you'd like to call it and put on Ritalin. i dont take it anymore, but id like to think that it never fudged me up! dont get me wrong, i def was a lil crap!
HEAVY METAL!!!!!!!!!!1
My everyday stress relievers:

Music - All Kinds
Sleeping
Watching TV
Eating when I'm bored- I have a pretty high metabolism...

But you get the idea, just calm yourself and do what makes you happy.
[Image: zbacklash11.png]
(11-16-2009, 07:58 PM)dafatman Wrote: -Being around friends as much as possible and having a good time

Enough said, go out for a while (Go shopping, or just go to their house to hang). I've always talked with friends when in a bad mood, or talked to them when they are in a bad mood, a win/win situation. Benefit from hanging with them and remember the good times.
Try to get a out a little more. And as for your brother, try speaking to him about how you feel. I know it will be hard but someone will need to do it sooner or later and the earlier the better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Young, depressed, discouraged looking for advice and compassion kitsune 1 878 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I'm Depressed Kaleb 3 827 07-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Autopost
  Down and depressed gtsmith10 3 883 02-25-2014, 01:17 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  Clinically Depressed Drug Addict with Insomnia and General Anxiety Disorder... Laxbro 1 821 09-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ormond32176
  Heartbroken, Depressed, Life Dysthymic 7 1,455 05-02-2012, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Koekert