Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips To Install Strobe Lights
Hello Members,

Strobe lights are widely appreciated in both scientific and industrial applications. They draw instant attention to emergency vehicles on the road, create effects akin to lightning in theaters and create an illusion of slow motion in nightclubs. The process of installing strobe lights, whether on a vehicle or in a building, is straightforward, mainly requiring a little concentration and a few materials provided by the strobe light manufacturer.

1. Mark the spots where you want to install your strobe lights. Install them away from any locations where they could be easily broken, damaged or displaced.
2. Drill holes, with a drill bit, in the spots where you need to install your light. Drill holes smaller in diameter than the diameter of your screws.
3. Follow the protocol provided by the strobe light manufacturer to install the strobe lights. Thread screws, provided by the strobe light manufacturer, through the holes in the strobe lights. Use a screwdriver to fasten the screws into the holes on the wall.
4. Plug in the strobe lights near a surge protector or light switch.

Best Regards.
Anthony Martello

http://www.xkglow.com/
This really does seem like a C&P thread to me..
(02-12-2013, 04:23 AM)Quantum Wrote: This really does seem like a C&P thread to me..
I aggree this doesnt seem like a C&P thread.
Interesting. I took my car to Canadian Tire when i got the neon's installed under the dash. I wish i would have seen this earlier.
Check your local laws before continuing with the installation; just like certain gradients of window tint are illicit, strobe lights may actually be an offense.
(08-14-2013, 04:58 PM)Dagger Wrote: Check your local laws before continuing with the installation; just like certain gradients of window tint are illicit, strobe lights may actually be an offense.

In most places they are. But i have yet to receive any trouble with any law enforcement
That doesn't even matter; "most places" doesn't equate to "all places".

How about you tell me how your post was even helpful.
(08-15-2013, 03:54 PM)Dagger Wrote: That doesn't even matter; "most places" doesn't equate to "all places".

How about you tell me how your post was even helpful.

I'm just letting others know that even though it may be illegal it won't necessarily give them trouble. I've had cops drive by my car with my neon's on and there were no problems whatsoever.

I found your post to be very rude by the way.
Again, I even made room for this evident possibility by stating "may". It "may be" an offense; you just seem to be posting with redundancy in attempt to increase your post count.

I don't care what you "found" my post to be.
I have 20o4 Honda civic p0420 cat how to fix it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strobe Lights AnthonyMartello 1 881 01-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Last Post: James2107
  Use Of LED Lights on Motorcycles AnthonyMartello 1 1,026 01-19-2013, 04:37 AM
Last Post: sunexim
  Install Motorcycle Lights AnthonyMartello 0 637 01-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Last Post: AnthonyMartello
  Tips For Install A Strobe Lights AnthonyMartello 0 512 01-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Last Post: AnthonyMartello