Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make 10 Dollars using your iPhone, iPod, or iPad!
Step1: On your idevice go to http://www.featurepoints.com
Step2: Download and install
Step3: Please use my invite code: P1TYMR (You will earn some points for this, ONLY TIME YOU CAN ENTER IT)
Step4: Accept terms
Step5: Download and install apps to get points, there's not many apps to download because the site just launched. You can also like them on Facebook for 30 points and twitter for 30 points
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
There are some payment proofs?
Cubs is a nice guy in SF. I think it works but it would really good if you posted the payment proof for other users.

Thanks for sharing but sadly, I don't have any apple products.
[Image: vXjuE.jpg]
Just got my first 5 bucks, truly a great method.

[Image: NsUwg.png]
No feedback guys?

Has anyone tried it yet at least?
does this also work outside the US?
(01-02-2013, 09:46 PM)Pippo Wrote: does this also work outside the US?

I am not sure, matter of fact, can you check and see for me?

But I do believe so it works outside the US
(01-03-2013, 12:17 AM)Cubs Wrote: I am not sure, matter of fact, can you check and see for me?

But I do believe so it works outside the US

I'll check it now.

EDIT:
I installed the app using your invite code.
Do I have to pay money?? I don't quite get it, what shall I do? Do i get money for downloading these apps?
And if so, how do I get the money, I can't see any options regulating this.
(01-03-2013, 07:30 PM)Pippo Wrote: I'll check it now.

EDIT:
I installed the app using your invite code.
Do I have to pay money?? I don't quite get it, what shall I do? Do i get money for downloading these apps?
And if so, how do I get the money, I can't see any options regulating this.
You get points for downloading and opening the apps and after about 20 mins. of doing that you can cash the points in for many different "rewards".
(01-03-2013, 09:34 PM)Cubs Wrote: You get points for downloading and opening the apps and after about 20 mins. of doing that you can cash the points in for many different "rewards".

I still don't have enough points so I can't tell you how it is when you want to turn your points into money, but I've downloaded some of the apps, so downloading and installing does work .. from Europe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Learn how to make up to 100 dollars a day online! Flawless 49 19,905 11-15-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: SynorisTechnologies
  Earn money and gift cards with your iPhone/iPod/iPad! Sickshot 3 933 09-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Sickshot
  Earn money and gift cards with your iPhone/iPod/iPad! Sickshot 12 5,013 08-10-2012, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Sickshot
  Make Easy Money With iTouch and iPhone leeging 3 710 11-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Zombot
  [Get] Fanpage Dollars 3.0 - Over $19759 from Facebook kevilrick 1 713 11-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Party