Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
role of graphic design
There is a hot debate over the importance given to graphic design in websites. Some people argue that without innovative graphic images, a website loses its appeal that is necessary to hold visitors' interest. Others believe that graphic design is given too much importance and is rather an overrated service in web design. While both the arguments are valid in their own sense, the role of graphic design in websites cannot be neglected completely.
I would like to know if you want to give us a certain point as you are neutral. But it is true that the websites require a good graphic designs but aren't there some websites which are working fine without great graphics designs like Facebook? It is so simple and I don't think they have used any graphical images.
I think content plays a vital role too. We can even look at HF and SF. Both of them are innovative websites and their content is more powerful than their graphics.
[Image: vXjuE.jpg]
Hello Friends,

Graphic designers create visual designs for their clients and also oversee the production of the design. They use typography, illustration, color, photography and animation for implementation with printing, websites, environmental graphics, video and other means of visual communication. The graphic designer must organize the various elements visually to drive home a desired message.
The design process is driven by the client's needs. The graphic designer and the client work together to identify and develop the client's message and the best way to implement the message. A copywriter may be involved in the visioning process as well. The ideal end result is an informative, persuasive program of visual communication. An effective graphic designer combines artistic and strategic know how with project management skills to create marketing programs that get results.

Thanks and Regards,
Derren Brown

transcriptionhub.com
I would like to say the harder you work to become a better designer it will be good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphic Design Dictionary Fragma 62 23,158 07-08-2020, 01:45 AM
Last Post: viraj
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,072 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Graphic Design AND WEBSIT DESINGS remas 2 768 03-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Toph
  What is the best program to buy if you are trying to get into graphic design? Robertss 5 1,172 12-15-2012, 10:46 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine
  What are some good graphic design books and software? Jhonalid1 10 1,958 10-14-2012, 10:39 PM
Last Post: angel.carry