Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well hi there :)
"Oh God, it's another one of those noobs who got banned on HF and came here. Just GTFO!" is the type of welcome I'm expecting...
Hi SupportForums! I got a week ban on HackForums for jack sh*t so I thought I'd check this forum out. I'd actually been wanting to register an account here for a while, only never got the time until this ban. Anyway, let's hope that's a good thing Thumbsup
Don't worry, I'll follow the rules to the best of my ability here; I was actually banned on HF for categorizing a thread in the wrong section. (I didn't know!) I was actually just about to buy L33T, so I get onto the site and it says I'm banned for placing a Marketplace thread in the wrong category, really don't think that deserves a week of ban, but alright. Kind of bullsh*t if you ask me, but it's okay.

Looking forward to my new experience here at SupportForums! I actually found out about these forums while reviewing the details for a L33T upgrade on HF. You know, when you click upgrade and it takes you to Witza.com and it says Support Forums under popular forums?

So I've got one question: What is this forum about in specific? Just general computer help?

~Thanks and nice to meet you all!