Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IMPORTANT] Preparing for December 21. I am an ascended master.
I am a descendant from a Mayan tribe in Guatemala. My father immigrated to Canada and this is where I live now. Obviously I don't practice the rituals but the spiritual energy is still in my blood line. Since December 21 is approaching and I haven't saw any threads on here yet I thought I will make one for those of you who are unaware of the major universal changes that are going to be taking place in less than a month.

I started noticing changes around Thursday the 22nd. I feel different. I used to smoke weed everyday but ever since I have no desire to anymore. I also have always been depressed and suddenly this is gone. Also for the first time in my life I am able to see my aura. Children have this ability but adults usually tell them it isn't real so they unlearn this as they mature. My only explanation for what has been going on is the 40% increase Gaia has made to the universal energies, and apparently this happened on Thursday the 22nd: source. Now this is good. It shows that everything is still on plan.

Essentially what is going to happen on December 21 is that our solar system will be crossing the Photon belt of our Milky Way galaxy. Currently humans exist in a three dimensional consciousness. What a lot of people don't know is that we actually have the potential for five dimensions. When we pass through the Photon belt on December 21 many events are going to take place, some will be negative and I will discuss them later, but the most important is the change in consciousness. Whether we will go straight into the fifth dimension is unknown to me but we will at least reach the fourth dimension. The issue is that most of you guys will be killed off and not make the transition. I estimate that around 90% of the worlds population will be killed and about 98% of those who live in United States (stupidest country that exists). This is something I refer to as spiritual natural selection, and this is good thing and I'll explain why.

As individuals you have to make the decision. If you continue on this negative path of hate, eye for eye, destruction of nature, fear, egoism, if you are unable to be fully present (the past and future do not exist) and unable to embody a true and universal love, then you will die a physical death. This is good because there is no use for you in the new age. Society will completely change the way of living and this is such an amazing thing.

The negative things are that NASA has been predicting vast solar storms, the polarshift will most certainly cause many natural disasters, and the governments/Illuminati are trying to do everything in their power to prevent the positive change in consciousness from occurring. However; these are nothing to be concerned with and I'll break down why this isn't going to actually cause an end of the world like many people believe.

Solar storms: The other galactic races also have the same technology to know that these storms are going to occur, especially with the arrival of Niburu. They are doing their best to reduce the intensity of this during the next few months for us. We are in good hands.
Here is a video of them helping last Friday (Click to View)

Polarshift: Again I believe that there will be something done to minimize this. Or if the population is still too big it may be useful to have this to help reduce the numbers. Ideally only 10% of the people are what we want to come into the new age.

Government Prevention: The government and Illuminati have already been given a disclosure ultimatum from the Galactic Federation. They can't continue to lie to humans and pretend nothing is going to happen, spray chemtrails to fudge with the spacecrafts and damage humans, and keep doing stupid crap. If they fail to meet the terms then we will likely be seeing our first encounter with the extraterrestrial and most likely they will just kill the people in government because they serve no purpose. The extraterrestrial will then announce to us the changes that are going to occur.

Overall I am excited for what is going to come. We obviously don't know the exact details but this is the general plan.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK ME.
The world will be fine, nothing is going to happen.
Oh please don't bring your crap here.
Hey you know scientists predicted the same thing would happen in 2003? If you're a Christian like me, you can rest assured knowing that nobody can predict or see when the rapture will occur. (The Bible says that nobody knows when Jesus is coming)
If you aren't a Christian, however, you may choose to believe the world is going to end in 2012 or not. I personally would recommend you wouldn't unless you have proof. Are you really willing to risk thinking your life will end based on what a few scientists have attempted to prove, and other scientists have proven false?
Nothing will happend.. So yea..
You're kidding me, right? I came on these forums because I couldn't deal with you on the other site. And now I come here, and you're still here. Come on man, I wanted to get away from the Religion/Philosopy/Science/Politics section, not come back to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  adidas Harden Vol. 4 Power Red Will Release December 7th jordan2019 0 389 11-27-2019, 05:15 AM
Last Post: jordan2019
  adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Carbon Blue Will Arrive in December jordan2019 0 389 11-17-2019, 06:24 AM
Last Post: jordan2019