Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SFRT - Support Forums Revival Team
I think we do more as a singular members than a group, as we have motivation that is not based on getting into some group.
(10-10-2014, 03:17 PM)Eternal. Wrote: I think we do more as a singular members than a group, as we have motivation that is not based on getting into some group.

Right now, the best we can do is to throw all the ideas and suggestions we have to Omni to help revive SF and change it if needed (mostly features and areas/sections). A group would be nice but, we all have different ideas, so for now, it's not needed. Also, I guess the SFRT group was created when SF was already dead (hence Omni wasn't on it anymore), but now that Omni's back and want to revive it, I guess this group isn't needed anymore, their dream came true Smile
If we had legitimate signatures that we could use on Hack Forums and graphics for contests and stuff, we could really get people to check out this site again and boost activity again.
(10-11-2014, 12:18 PM)Roger Waters_TEMP Wrote: If we had legitimate signatures that we could use on Hack Forums and graphics for contests and stuff, we could really get people to check out this site again and boost activity again.

For now we don't, so we'll have to deal with it sadly.
Updated my signature on HF to this signature. Great idea guys! Hope the forums becomes active again!
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]