Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SFRT - Support Forums Revival Team
SUPPORT FORUMS REVIVAL TEAM

The SFRT will be a dedicated group of users focused on bring Support Forums back to life. SFRT members will advertise the forum and bring new life to the forum.

How can I do this? Simple! Just use this!
Code:
[url=http://www.supportforums.net/index.php][align=center][img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y381/guacbear/SF.png[/img][/url]
[/align]

By wearing this signature on Hack Forums or any other forum that allows you to advertise, you are helping Support Forums!

What if I get tired of using this signature and no longer care about Support Forums?
If you find yourself tired of helping the forum, the answer is simple: stop. Anyone who wishes to be a part of SFRT is merely doing it out of kindness and their own reasoning.

Can I make a new signature for SFRT?
No, we are fine with the current signature, but thank you.

Private message me if you would like to join, we may start an irc or skype chat.
Goodluck guys. Hope we will see some activity rise soon.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
Thanks, Venom. Hoping to see is rise as well!
I already changed mine to this one on HF. Great thing we got going here, hope we can get this place back up and running again.
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
(11-25-2012, 09:10 AM)Cubs Wrote: I already changed mine to this one on HF. Great thing we got going here, hope we can get this place back up and running again.

I agree, I wonder why Omni doesn't really care about this place any more..
Nice try, Omni does care it's just you need active members and they left.
When I said Omni doesn't really care, check the twitter for SF and check when he was last online. It has been a while..
He visits this site every day..?
(11-25-2012, 09:22 PM)Sam Wrote: He visits this site every day..?

When I checked yesterday, it said he hadn't been once since like the 19th-20th. I see he came on today, but like you said, this is the first time you have visited in months. He doesn't really have anything to check up on either.. Honestly, the forum could go a week unattended and things would be rather normal.
(11-25-2012, 09:15 PM)Sam Wrote: Nice try, Omni does care it's just you need active members and they left.

Come on now Sam. We all know why the active members left.
Omni doesn't care about SF. Do I blame him? No not really.. He has his work cut out with HF. That's a full time job in itself so it's understandable that he has no time for SF.
Still doesn't change the fact that it's mostly his fault that this forum is now dead.
There's really no point in trying to revive it either. Myself and others (Sam, Ace, etc..) tried our best a long time ago but unfortunately without an active admin, there's little that regular members can do.