Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help on HF?
Hay guys i'm new here and i'm new to hackforums as well. (Same username)
I know this doesn't relate to Supportforums, but i really need help..
So i signed up for hf and got some warm welcomings from a few staff members, members, etc. Recieved rep and so on so forth. I go afk to eat because its thanksgiving here, and when i come back i'm banned. Sad

What the ban said:
Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?act...id=1529544
Ban will be lifted: 12-22-2012, 10:29 AM

Thats about a month from now, and i have absolutely no clue what i did to deserve this. And weather i some how did deserve this, i'd really like to know what i did wrong so i won't make the same mistake. Thanks guys!
Maybe you were trying to impersonate staff??

Think before you post bro, and this is SF give help on this..
(11-22-2012, 02:50 PM)Method Man Wrote:
Maybe you were trying to impersonate staff??

Think before you post bro, and this is SF give help on this..

Is there a staff member named lamborghini or lambo? Im still a bit confused?
It looks like your account got merged with another, and account closed. The only reason it got merged and closed is because of ban evading. So I would just use the contact button and see if they can work something out.
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
The staff had a reason to close/ban the account. They just don't decide that they want to ban/close an account. It was done for a reason. Wait for the ban to be over.
You need to wait out the ban. You broke policy, simple.
When you get banned with a link to another account, it means that you made multiple account.
This is not Hack Forums, do not post as such here.
nobody cares about your HF account lol
You have probably registered on another account when you got banned, And tried got banned for ban-evasion, Or you have multiple accounts which is not allowed on HF, You can only have 1.